Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EDOUARD GUITON ✖ - [ the art of edouard guiton ]




EDOUARD GUITON ✖ - [ the art of edouard guiton ]

Hello all,

it's been long since I posted here.
I will have several (I hope very) interesting things soon around, but this time is not about me or my work, but about a very close friend (who said family? :) ).
I met him and used to work with in Rackham, he is the very great and talented character designer and illustrator.
I give you: Edouard Guiton!

Too many nice words would need to be wrote about him and his talent to be right and fair, and I'm sure to not be able to pay the right tribute.

So better to go and just open your eyes!

Edouard just opened his official website with already too much very inspirative character designs and illustrations!
And lot of old concept arts from Rackham ;)

I hope you will agree,
this website needs to be in your favorite!
Enjoy!

M.


1 comment:

monster.0 said...

I see his site has just gotten a major face lift. I have been looking at his site for some time now, patiently waiting for the "sci-fi" section to get updated but now there is a whole new layout to explore. Now we just need you to post more frequently :)